01 January 2012

my 2012 goals

Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012!

First time I started the year outside my homeland, unfortunately due to our busy schedule I was not able to do any of my usual rituals before the new year starts. Though I'm still hoping that 2012 will still be generous to us even I was not able to hang grapes on our door and windows, even I was not able to have 12 round fruits on top of our table, even I was not able to shower coins and candies inside our house.

5 minutes before new year, we were outside our friends house, waiting for the fireworks from the space needle -

On this year, here are the things I want to accomplish:


  • Loose weight - this is the most common item on everyone's goal. My plan is just to eat fruits/veggies at night and do some exercise at least twice a week.

  • Be punctual - in everthing, it can be at work or appoitment with anyone. This is a bit challenging because I also have to consider Mark and Lila's time since we're always together.

  • Take a pic everyday and update my tumblr or my blogger - I just want to maximize my SLR and I want to track the things thats happening in my life.

  • Read atleast 3 books in this year - to improve my vocubalary. My goal is just 3 cause I don't read that much anymore.

  • Be happily together all this year - I'm hoping and praying that Mark, Lila and I will be able to spend all the days of this year together. It sounds impossible because this is something I can't control but I'm still hoping, so I'm giving it up to Him to make this happen. But ofcourse my part is to do my best at work.

  • California vacation - Disneyland and Universal studios. And I'm hoping to visit some of our relatives there also.

  • Buy the bag - that I really wanted . I know this is something exepensive but this will be a gift for myself on my birthday. And a treat for my hardwork :p MJ Classice Q Lil Ukita





  • Return Lila's money - through the years, Lila saved a lot from the aquinaldos she received and allowances from Japan. But her money become our last resort everytime we're short. So now Mark and I will start to pay her. :p

  • Be happy and count my blessings - and record it. When I looked back to the posts and the letters that I've written to myslef and to Mark, I've noticed that most of it is about sadness, hurt and rants.. which made me think if it is all that I have during those days. I've realized that I should also remeber the things that made me happy and share it.
Good Luck to us on 2012, may all our wishes, dreams, goals and objectives may come true.