05 January 2012

Lila's 5th Birthday Preparation

how fast time flies, lila is turning 5! Birthday planning starts again, a bit later than my usual planning because on all of her past birthdays, I usually plan it atleast 2 months before her birth month. But now, since we're only planning a very simple celebration for her, I don't have to create personalized invitation, no need to get a balloon supplier for the venue set up, no need to get a magician for entertainment, no need to scout divisoria for the lootbags and contents... In short, not much of hassle anymore.

For this year, lila just wants to bring cupcakes at her school, she got the idea from her classmate who celebrated their birthday that way. She also want to give treat bags.

I'm planing to get cupcakes from Yellow Leaf , they have wide selections of cupcake flavors and they also have junior sizes which teachers also preferred because it is less sugar. I'm planning to get 3 dozen junior cupcakes. For the treat bags, we'll go to a nearby party city, I hope we can get everything we need there.

Mark also planning to eat out with our fellow pinoy friends here... where? - I have no idea :D