22 October 2009

taking care of my eyes

my left eye was bloodshot red after irene's homecoming celebration. i went to American Eye Center Monday morning to have it check. Doctor's finding is infiltration, infiltration is caused by excessive use of contact lens or virus, the latter is scary because it can make you blind. So i diligently followed doctor's advice to put vigamox every hour. After a two days, my eye got better, but i still go to the doctor for monitoring, she gave me more meds. The doctor advised me not to wear contacts until my eye gets totally healed, so I'm wearing my old eye glasses which is not match on my current grade anymore.

I hate wearing glasses, it bothers me. But for now i have no choice, i have to take care of my eyes before i totally loose my sight, maybe this is already a warning or a lesson for me that I should take care of the blessings that HE gave.

Next time, i won't abuse my eyes. I won't wear contact lens for too long..